MINI ELM327 is the newly developed wireless scan tool. Mini Elm327 Bluetooth supports all OBD-II protocols.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
MINI ELM327 Features:
• Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
• Wireless (Bluetooth)
• Software included for Palm, PDA
• Software included for Windows PC
• Software included for Windows Smartphone
• Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000
• Supports SAE J1850
• Supports CAN bus
MINI ELM327 Functions:
• Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
• Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
• Display current sensor data, including:
• Engine RPM
• Calculated Load Value
• Coolant Temperature
• Fuel System Status
• Vehicle Speed
• Short Term Fuel Trim
• Long Term Fuel Trim
• Intake Manifold Pressure
• Timing Advance
• Intake Air Temperature
• Air Flow Rate
• Absolute Throttle Position
• Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
• Fuel System status
• Fuel Pressure
• Many others…
ELM327 WIFI OBD2 scanner is the latest PC-based scan tool. ELM327 WIFI supports all OBD-II protocols and is dispatched with a number of compatible programs. The output protocol (connection to laptop) is USB cable.It is easy to use and very useful to diagnose cars. It use ELM327 software.
ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner Function:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3. Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM; Calculated Load Value; Coolant Temperature; Fuel System Status; Vehicle Speed; Short Term Fuel Trim; Long Term Fuel Trim; Intake Manifold Pressure; Timing Advance; Intake Air Temperature; Air Flow Rate; Absolute Throttle Position;Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims; Fuel System status;Fuel Pressure.
ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner Specification:
1. OBD-II Protocols:ISO15765-4 (CAN);ISO14230-4 (KWP2000);ISO9141-2;J1850 VPW;J1850 PWM
2. Output protocol:RS232 Baud rate:9600 or 38400 Indicator LEDs:OBD Tx/Rx, RS232 Tx/Rx, Power Operating voltage:12V, internal protection from short circuits/overvoltages
Nominal idle current:45 mA
3. Available cars:
Bens 2001/02/03 W203 C200K (ISO)
BMVV X5 2002 (ISO) Chevrolet Aveo (ISO)
VGATE WIFI OBD Multiscan Elm327 For Android PC and iPhone iPad
USB ELM327 V1.4 OBDII scanner does all of the hard work of protocol translation into a simple ASCII character based view.ELM327 V1.4 is used as an interface to connect virtually all OBD-II compliant vehicles to a PC for on-board diagnostics (OBD) Via the included serial cable. Such vehicles are VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Opel, Vauxhall, Alfa, Mercedes, Smart, Renault, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Lotus, Ford, Rover, Aston Martin, Ferrari, etc.
ELM327 V1.4 Feature:
USB ELM327 V1.4 supports 9 protocols in all – SAE J1850 PWM, SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2 and ISO 14230-4 as well as CAN Bus ISO 15765-4.
Precision-moulded diagnostic connector made to fit all VW/Audi vehicles, even those with “tight” trim around diagnostic socket.
USB port design.
Internal EEPROM can remember the last protocol.
Voltage input monitors your vehicle’s battery.
New for USB ELM327 V1.4:
RS232 baud rates to 500 Kbps
Adaptive Timing automatically adjusts ST timeouts
Power up to AT MA is selectable
Source (tester) address can be changed
Can reset all PPs with a jumper
Receive addresses can be independently set
Power Control with a low power standby mode
A 4800 baud ISO option
A non-volatile memory location for storing user data
CAN extended addressing support
You can now perform ISO/KWP bus initializations without having to send a request
An SS command allows searching through the OBD protocols sequentially
A new TA command allows the Tester Address to be easily changed
Factory calibration for the voltage reading circuit can be easily restored
Complete control over in frame responses (IFRs)
Delay before protocol 2 helps with some GM/Holden vehicles
ISO 9141 and ISO 14230:
The slow initiation address can now be varied
Control over key word checking
KWP protocols can now transmit 3 or 4 byte headers
New J1939 protocol
Two user-definable CAN protocols
Improved error handling and recovery
Extended addressing support
Related ELM327 introduction: ELM327 1.5V USB CAN-BUS Scanner