ELM327 WIFI OBD2 scanner is the latest PC-based scan tool. ELM327 WIFI supports all OBD-II protocols and is dispatched with a number of compatible programs. The output protocol (connection to laptop) is USB cable.It is easy to use and very useful to diagnose cars. It use ELM327 software.
ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner Function:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3. Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM; Calculated Load Value; Coolant Temperature; Fuel System Status; Vehicle Speed; Short Term Fuel Trim; Long Term Fuel Trim; Intake Manifold Pressure; Timing Advance; Intake Air Temperature; Air Flow Rate; Absolute Throttle Position;Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims; Fuel System status;Fuel Pressure.
ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner Specification:
1. OBD-II Protocols:ISO15765-4 (CAN);ISO14230-4 (KWP2000);ISO9141-2;J1850 VPW;J1850 PWM
2. Output protocol:RS232 Baud rate:9600 or 38400 Indicator LEDs:OBD Tx/Rx, RS232 Tx/Rx, Power Operating voltage:12V, internal protection from short circuits/overvoltages
Nominal idle current:45 mA
3. Available cars:
Bens 2001/02/03 W203 C200K (ISO)
BMVV X5 2002 (ISO) Chevrolet Aveo (ISO)
VGATE WIFI OBD Multiscan Elm327 For Android PC and iPhone iPad