Wifi OBD2 Code Reader for ipad iphone is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
1. Primary Function:WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
2. Compatible Apple Devices:Depends on the WiFi OBD Software used, but will require Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad iOS 3.0 or later and with WiFi capabilities.
1. Applicable Car Models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
2. Languages: Depends on WiFi OBD Software
3. Dimensions: 67 x 21 x 31mm
4. Cable Length: 1.88 meters
GM 1996 – to Date (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 – to Date (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 – to Date (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 – to Date (OBD-II)
Honda 1996 – to Date (OBD-II)
NISSAN 1996 – to Date (OBD-II)