Autel MaxiAP AP200 OBD2 Scanner work with “Maxi AP200” App, support both IOS and Android system. Autel MaxiAP AP200 Device is compact and portable, Connect by Bluetooth. Support 13 different languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
Autel Maxiap AP200 Functions:
1. All OBDII functions are available and free
2. One free vehicle’s software with the initial purchase
3. Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
4. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
5. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
6. Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
7. Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
How to use Autel MaxiAP AP200?
Step 1: Tap Me and select VCI Management. Scan the QR code on the MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth dongle to put in the serial number. Tap Bind to bind VCI.
Step 2: Tap Mall or the plus sign below the Diagnose list to purchase and install software
Step 3: Plug the connector of the MaxiAP AP200 tool into the vehicle’s data link connector (DLC)
Step 4: Turn on the vehicle ignition switch and then turn off
Step 5: Connect VCI
- For Andriod devices, tap Me >VCI Connection or the VCI button near the top right of the Home screen.
- For iOS devices, tap Setting >Bluetooth on your iOS deviceto open the Bluetooth function.
- After that, tap the Bluetooth name of the MaxiAP AP200tool to pair it with the device.
- The Bluetooth name starts with AP, followed by the serial number of the tool.
Step 6: Ready to use your MaxiAP AP200
Original post: AUTEL MAXIAP AP200 USER MANUAL